BEST WISHES go out to our 2017-2018 MCSD Retirees!
Thank you for your combined total of 327 years of service and dedication
to the Murray City School District.
*Not all MCSD retirees are pictured in this photo,
as all were not able to attend Retirement Dinner Event.
- Laurel Brown – Speech Language Pathologist RJH & MHS; 19 yrs. MCSD/27 total
- Myrlene Buck – Special Education Teacher ECEC Horizon; 27 yrs. MCSD
- Trudy Burton – Literacy Specialist Horizon; 18 yrs. MCSD
- Christine Calderwood – 2nd Grade Teacher Longview; 26 yrs. MCSD
- Monte Christensen – CTE Tech Teacher MHS; 26 yrs. MCSD
- Dan DeMarco – Special Education Teacher; 13 yrs. MCSD
- Molle Hess – Science Teacher HJH; 10 yrs. MCSD/46 total
- Jill Horne – 4th Grade Teacher Longview; 29 yrs. MCSD
- Gordon Kener – CTE Coordinator/Counselor MHS; 30 yrs. MCSD
- D’Launa Rindlisbacher – Math Teacher HJH; 10 yrs. MCSD/18 total
- Reenie Stewart – 6th Grade Teacher Grant; 13 yrs. MCSD/15 total
- Kathryn Stone – Literacy Specialist Longview; 6 yrs. MCSD/30 total
- Kathie Webster – Instrumental Music Teacher RJH; 33 yrs. MCSD/37 total
- Debi Evans – ECEC Manager; 30 yrs. MCSD
- Anna Lee Hinnen – Administrative Assistant RJH; 28 yrs. MCSD
- Charlie Hollister – District Electrician; 12 yrs. MCSD
- Nancy Roundy – Kitchen Lead Liberty; 26 yrs. MCSD