Murray City School District Administrative Offices
5102 S. Commerce Drive
Murray, Utah 84107
Murray District Mission:
Murray City School District is committed to excellence in education where all students are provided opportunities to develop the essential skills necessary to become contributing members of our global society.
Murray District Vision:
Murray City School District promotes the academic, physical, social, and emotional well-being of all students:
- Academic – We value a shared responsibility among schools, families, and students to ensure academic success and college and career readiness.
- Emotional – We value all students having access to caring adults and support systems.
- Social – We value student opportunities to develop relevant life skills through positive interactions and activities.
- Physical – We value and provide a safe environment where all students participate and learn.
District Employees Awards & Recognitions:
This is an ongoing list which includes the following and other District employee awarding.
- Pinnacle Award recipients by the Murray Education Foundation
- MCSD Teacher & Classified Employee of the Year
- Nominees for MCSD Teacher & Classified Employee of the Year
- Laura Baker Teacher Award Scholarships
- Various recognitions for staff, departments & schools – local, state & national
- Huntsman Award for Excellence in Education (when MCSD awarded)
- PTA Golden Apple Award (when MCSD awarded)
- MCSD Board of Education recognitions
updated 7/31/17 dw