Join the Longview Lynx Choir
- Offered to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Graders
- Rehearsal dates are Tuesday morning at 8 AM starting October 24.
- Students will be asked to turn in signed behavior contract.
- Christmas Concert - Friday, December 8 @ 2:00 PM
- CD’s will be available for students to rehearse. A $1 donation would be greatly appreciated.
- Choir Note
Chorus Behavior Contract
Students should understand that being a member of Choir is a privilege and a serious commitment. Because of the number of students, it is important that we work as a team. Attendance and positive, active participation is necessary during chorus for the most success! Students will be respectful, responsible and ready to sing.
Mrs. Butterfield volunteers her time to run the Longview Lynx Choir. In the past she have tried to fulfill all the needs of the choir but is unable to meet all of the choir’s needs. She needs volunteers to help the choir students have an amazing experience. Please let her know one way in which you could help:
Choir Mom (Organize Party) Choir Tee Shirt (Order and Pass Out)
Audio/Visual (Burn choir CD’s) Secretarial (Make copies of choir songbook)
Concert Assistant: (decorate stage for concert) Donations
If there are any other ways in which you feel you could assist the choir that is not listed please share them.
Email Heather Butterfield if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.