MURRAY COMMUNITY EDUCATION DANCE PROGRAM
Dance will begin the week of January 9
Follow this link to pay for 2017 dance tuition
*NOTE – Payments are now processed through Pay Schools. You will need to create an account if you do not already have one.
Calendar of events 2017
- January 9: First week of dance
- January 16: No Dance (Martin Luther King Day)
- January 31: Tuition Due
- February 14: No Dance (Valentines Day)
- February 20: No Dance (President’s Day)
- March 4: Dance Convention
- March 13-16: Observation week & costume check
- March 25: Picture day at Liberty Elementary
- April 3-7: No Dance (Spring Break)
- May 6: Ticket Day
- 8:00AM – 11:00AM
- MHS main gym foyer area
- May 10-12: Rehearsals
- May 13: Spring Dance Performance
- June 6: Registration for current students
- June 7: Registration for new students
Important Additional Program Information:
- If costume money is not received by the due date, the costume will not be ordered, and your dancer will be unable to perform in the shows. Costumes must be ordered no later than September 9, 2016.
- If tuition is not paid by the due date, your dancer will not be allowed to rehearse until tuition has been paid in full. Fall tuition and costume fees are due in full the last school day in August. Winter tuition is due in full by the last school day in January.
- The MCE Dance room is at the south end of the Murray High School Main Gym (5440 S. State Street)
- For Hillcrest Jr. High Dance classes, you can enter the school through the West Doors. Then walk to the end of the hall and turn right. Dance room Parking is on the North and Northwest of the building (178 E 5300 S.)
- If you sign up for a course, then request to change to another class, there is a $20 change fee.
Questions or comments can be directed to 801-264-7400, Kristen Davis at the district office.