MURRAY COMMUNITY EDUCATION DANCE PROGRAM
Registration for the 2017-2018 year will be as follows:
- Existing students registration – June 6, 2017 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM at the MCE Dance room.
- New students registration – Jun 7, 2017 from 5:00 – 7:30 PM at the MCE Dance room.
Important Additional Program Information:
- The MCE Dance room is at the south end of the Murray High School Main Gym (5440 S. State Street)
- For Hillcrest Jr. High Dance classes, you can enter the school through the West Doors. Then walk to the end of the hall and turn right. Dance room Parking is on the North and Northwest of the building (178 E 5300 S.)
- If you sign up for a course, then request to change to another class, there is a $20 change fee.
Questions or comments can be directed to 801-264-7400, Kristen Davis at the district office.