Murray School District Online Registration
Registration is completed this year through our student information system called Aspire. Every student must register every year. Below are the instructions. Please review this entire web page and instructions before starting.
If you do not have a computer, you may visit any library, or you can use a computer at your student’s school. After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email that the registration is complete. (Non-resident students must be pre-approved before completing this section. See below*).
A NEW student is any student without an Aspire ID number. If your student has ever attended a Murray school, that student is not new. If you register your student as new but are actually a current or former student, you will have to re-do your registration.
Instructions for Registering New Students without an Aspire Account
Instructions for Registering New Students with an Aspire Account
Instructions for Registering Current and Former Students (including ECEC)
Please be aware that the Aspire Student Information System has two types of accounts to access this system.
- There is a STUDENT account that is meant for the student to access their grades. The username for this account is the student ID number. Students can reset their password at any time at the school.
- There is a PARENT account that is meant for the parents/guardians only. The username and password is created by the parent. Registration can only be done through a parent account. Parents have access to view grades, attendance, emergency contacts, lunch balances, assessment scores, as well as edit some information. There is a “subscribe” button that can be clicked if you would like automatic emails regarding your student’s progress. DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION WITH YOUR STUDENT, and do not include your student’s personal cell phone number anywhere in this system. The password for this account can also be changed at any time by calling the school.
If you are not sure if you have a parent account, or if you can’t remember your username, please call the school where your student will attend, or 801-264-7471. If you do not have a parent account, you can create one on the Aspire homepage.
Available after March 1, 2018:
2018-19 Registration for KINDERGARTEN ONLY (click here)
After completing the registration in Aspire, please return to this web page for additional forms and information.
SECONDARY STUDENTS MUST PAY FEES BEFORE THE STUDENT’S SCHEDULE WILL BE RELEASED.
- Hillcrest Junior High 17-18 Fee Worksheet (click here)
- Riverview Junior High 17-18 Fees Worksheet (click here)
- Murray High School 17-18 Fees Worksheet (click here)
Payment through MySchoolFees is strongly preferred, but not mandatory, and is only available for returning students. After payment is received (and registration is complete), junior high students will have their class schedules mailed to them. MHS students can come to early registration (see dates below) to pick up their schedules.
My School Fees Instructions (to set up new account)
MySchoolFees Link (returning students only)
If you choose not to use MySchoolFees for fee payments, you may use the school-appropriate Fees Worksheet.
- Junior high students can mail in the payment directly to the junior high your student will attend. All information regarding fee waivers is on the worksheet. (You do not need to mail in proof of registration- the secretaries are notified automatically). Class schedules will be emailed to you once the online registration is complete, and all fees are paid, and verification of all required immunizations (if not already on file) are received.
- MHS students can pay on registration days with cash, check or VISA.
Please return to this web page after paying for your fees for additional forms and information.
Murray High School Forms and Information
All NEW students must go to the schools to provide proper documentation.
For general registration questions, please call the help desk at 801-264-7471.
2. Health Information
If the student registration indicated a health concern, the parent/guardian is liable for completing the appropriate paperwork. The appropriate forms must be printed, completed, and returned to the school as soon as possible. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact your school secretary or the school nurse. Our elementary school nurse is Shanda Echohawk, firstname.lastname@example.org, and our secondary school nurse is Paulette Staley, email@example.com.
Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan
Asthma Action Form
Diabetes Individualized Healthcare Plan
Diabetes Medication Management Orders
Glucagon Authorization Form
Medical Concern Information Sheet
Seizure Individualized Healthcare Plan-Emergency Action Plan
Seizure Medication-Management Orders
Seventh-grade Immunization Requirements 2017-18 English
Seventh-grade Immunization Requirements 2017-18 Spanish
Special Dietary Request Form
Student Medication Authorization Form
Student Self-Administration Medical Form
Other Health Concerns
3. Additional Forms and Information
The forms listed below are NOT submitted online (except the Free and Reduced Meal ONLINE Application). If you wish to use any of these forms, they must be printed and returned to your school.
**NEW** Bus applications are not necessary this year. All eligible students have been assigned to a bus. To check your eligibility by your address please click HERE. All special education bus needs should contact Kelli Kercher at 801-264-7400. If your address shows a “walk-zone” under the school information, you are within the walking distance (1.5 miles for elementary, 2.0 for secondary). If under the school information, it shows a bus number, route number, stop location and time, you are eligible and already assigned to that stop. If no information is returned, you are out of the Murray School District boundaries and are not eligible for busing.
Community Service Obligations or (Español)
Fee Waiver Application Grades 7-12 or (Fee Waiver App Spanish)
Free and Reduced Meal ONLINE Application (you must login to your Aspire account)
Free and Reduced Meal Application (paper form) or (Español)
School Meal Program Information and Pricing
USOE Statewide Online Education Program
4. Important Board Policies
- Bullying and Hazing or (Español)
- Interfering and Electronic Communication Devices or (Español)
- Truancy Policy
- Waiver of Fees
*NON-RESIDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Murray School District requires all non-resident students to re-apply to attend Murray City schools at two different times during the K-12 process. Sixth grade students must re-apply prior to entering junior high school and ninth grade students must re-apply prior to attending Murray High School.
You must submit your open enrollment application online at the district office (5102 S. Commerce Drive, 84107), between 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. There is a $5.00 fee per application and we take cash, check, or credit/debit cards. Students who do not complete an application and receive approval will be unable to register for the following school year.
Enrollment applications are considered in the order in which they are received. Each school looks at programs and capacity, as well as the overall past performance of each student in determining whether an enrollment application is accepted.