The purpose of this Request For Proposal is to enter into a contract with a qualified company to provide a student progress monitoring and benchmarking tool as defined further in the scope of work. This RFP is designed to provide interested offerors with sufficient basic information to submit proposals meeting minimum requirements, but is not intended to limit a proposal’s content or exclude any relevant or essential data. Please see the PDF file linked above for detailed information.
- RFP Released – January 30, 2018
- Question Submission Deadline – February 8, 2018
- Answer Deadline – February 12, 2018
- Proposals Due – February 20, 2018
- Evaluation Period Begins – February 21, 2018
- Presentations (if needed) – March 15, 2018
- Award of Contract – April 22, 2018 (pending Board of Education approval)
- Contract Finalized – March 23, 2018
RFP Question/Answer Submissions & Responses:
- Please confirm that the district utilizes the Aspire SIS. Are there any plans to change SIS systems in the next 3-5 years? While the district uses Aspire SIS currently and for next academic year 2018-2019, there is no guarantee beyond next academic year that the district will use Aspire.
- Does the district use DIBELS or MAP? The district uses DIBELS through the mClass system for grades K-3 and grades 4-6 use Voyager; however there is a desire to use mClass Grades K-6 next academic year.
- Does the district utilize Fontas and Pinnell or GoMath? Neither. Elementary schools use Pearson Reading Street for ELA K-2, Ready Reading and Writing grades 3-6. Undergoing adoption for secondary ELA right now.
- What Assessment System(s) is the District currently utilizing? Is this RFP to replace the existing solution? Currently the district does not use the same assessment system throughout K-12. Some schools use iReady (Curriculum Associates), some use EADMS, some use other systems in small measure.
- Please confirm student count for pricing purposes. 6500 students
- What time of day is the proposal due? 3pm MST
- When does the District anticipate starting implementation? We will begin implementation August 2018, however we would like to begin writing benchmark assessments beginning June 15, 2018.
- In section V, it states that URLs are not to be submitted with a proposal. Please confirm how you would like the link provided for the requested demonstration site (Section D Technical Requirements, Item p). A URL may be sent clearly labeled as “demonstration site” and must be fully operational and not require additional sign in, login or email submission by members/individuals from the District or selection committee.
- Can the vendor submit the cost proposal in a sealed envelope clearly labeled “Cost Proposal” within the same box as the technical proposals? Yes, sealed and separately labeled.
- In Part V (page 2) of the RFP, there is a reference to Attachment A. It does not appear that there is an Attachment A as part of this solicitation. Is there another way to obtain it? This document will be posted to the same link as above by 3pm MST Friday February 9.
- Can you please confirm the exact/best estimated student count that should be used for pricing purposes, as our pricing is based on a per student license fee. Counts of 6,500 and 7,000 are referenced in the RFP. 6500 is the number we would like pricing on.
- Does the District require any specific cost proposal format? No specific cost proposal but would prefer to see in the costs, the cost per student including fluctuations based on grade level.
- Can you please clarify the District’s anticipated timeline for implementation? Section F (page 8) references January 15, 2018 for assessment administration. This was an error. Our anticipated timeline for implementation is August 1, 2018, however, we would like to begin creating benchmarks beginning June 15, 2018.