The Communications and Public Information Department of the Murray City School District coordinates employee and parent communications, news media, District calendars, the District website, social media, community information and advertising requests, various related publications and special projects.
For Murray City School District public information, contact:
D. Wright – Communications & Public Information Specialist
District Publications & Communications:
- About the Murray City School District
Murray schools current information and historical background.
- Alumni News webpage – If you have alumni info to share, send us an email!
Information regarding Murray District Schools alumni events and news.
- Awards List – MCSD employees and volunteers recognition’s and other information
- Press Room
Press releases, media alerts, announcements, and links to news stories about District happenings
- Social Media (may need to be accessed on computers outside of Murray District buildings)
Facebook – Murray School District UT
Twitter – MurraySchoolsUT
- Your Murray Schools (YMS)
YMS is the District newsletter, published and distributed in the Murray Journal newspaper.
n electronic newsletter for employees and patron groups.
Murray Memo is a quick update of activities and information in the District.
Other Resources of local and educational interest:
- Boys & Girls Club of Murray
- Murray Chamber of Commerce
- Murray City
- Murray City Library
- Murray Journal newspaper
- USOE – Utah State Office of Education
- Utah Child Protection Registry Do Not Contact Program
- Utah Division of History Digital Photo Collection
- Utah High School Activities Association
- Utah PTA – Parent Teacher Association
- Utah State Board of Education Educational Directory
For a list of current elected Murray officials, go to this link on the Murray City website.