Murray City School District has started up its Summer lunch/breakfast program and is FREE to all children ages 0-18. The sack they receive will include lunch for that day and a packaged breakfast for the next morning.
No enrollment is necessary, just show up at one of our locations Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm from June 1 – July 30, 2021. Here are the locations where kids can pick up their lunch/breakfast:
- Grant Elementary School – 662 W. Bulldog Circle (6140 S.)
- Horizon Elementary School – 5180 S. 700 W.
- Liberty Elementary School – 140 W. 6100 S.
- Longview Elementary School – 6240 S. Longview Drive (560 E.)
- McMillan Elementary School – 315 E. 5900 S.
- Parkside Elementary School – 495 E. 5175 S.
- Viewmont Elementary School – 745 W. 5270 S. (Anderson Ave.)
- Hillcrest Jr. High School – 178 E. 5300 S.
- Murray High School – 5440 S. State Street
- Hunter Woods Apartments – 4924 Murray Blvd
- Front Gate Apartments – 4623 S. Urban Way
- Fireclay Apartments – 162 W. 4490 S.
Please note: Riverview Jr High will NOT be a participating location. Community members there are invited to go to Viewmont Elementary School instead.
This is a USDA equal opportunity employer and provider. You can also find a location nearest you by calling 866-348-6479 or text FOOD to 877-877 or visit www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks