Kindergarten registration opens district-wide on March 1 online. However, each school will offer an in-person option as documentation is required on the following dates and times.
- Horizon Elementary | March 15 | 1:30 – 4:00 pm
- Longview Elementary | March 16 | 1:45 – 5:00 pm
- Parkside Elementary | April 5 | 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- McMillan Elementary | April 5 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Grant Elementary | April 5 | 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Viewmont Elementary | April 5 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Liberty Elementary | April 19 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm
The registration process is simple:
- Complete an official registration form here before attending your school’s registration date; this form goes live/opens on March 1.
- Come to your school’s registration (listed above) on the date and during the time range indicated (no appointment is necessary)
- Bring (1) your child’s original birth certificate, (2) two documents proving residency (must include parent’s name(s) and physical address), and (3) their original immunization record; we will make copies of these documents for you.
Your student does not need to be present on the registration day – this will only be the formal paperwork processing. If you cannot attend your school’s registration day or are having trouble with the online form, please contact your school secretary.
Please remember that registration is for all children turning five years old BEFORE September 2, 2023. If your child attends ECEC, you must still register with your school.
Kindergarten assessments will be held August 15-19, 2023, and your school will contact you regarding a specific appointment date and time. If you have a child with special needs, please also contact the District Office Special Education Department (Kelli Kercher or Lisa Adair) at 801-264-7400. All other questions are directed to your school office.