Thank you for your support during this very unusual year. As the 2019-2020 dance year is now behind us, we begin to look forward to next year. We hope the following information will be insightful for you and help you understand how we will move forward.
- There will NOT be tuition refunds for the 2019-2020 dance year. The reasons for this are as follows:
- 10 of 15 classes were completed for the winter/spring semester.
- The majority of the technique had been taught.
- Tuition is evaluated each year and the decision had been made to increase the tuition for the new year. HOWEVER, there will not be an increase in tuition for the upcoming year.
- The $20 registration fee has been waived for the 2020-2021 dance year. You will not need to register beforehand or pay a fee to hold your class. We ask that you come back to the same class, same day and time with the same teacher. You will be advancing to the next level of technique and continue to learn new skills.
- For those classes that move up based on tryouts, we are asking you to come back to your same class, day and time, understanding the student will be learning the next level of technique and continuing to grow as a dancer. (We will allow those graduation students to return and participate in the program if they desire)
- The costumes which were purchased this year will be used for the 2020-2021 dance year. Please put the costume, along with all the accessories, in a safe place for recitals and pictures.
We do not know what classroom guidelines might look like given the state of the COVID-19 situation. We will follow all state and Murray City School District policies with regard to returning to the classroom. There may be adjustments made along the way and we appreciate your patience and we navigate this uncharted territory.
MAY WE ALL BE DANCING TOGETHER SOON!
Click the following link for more information in becoming an MCE Dancer:
Questions or comments can be directed to 801-264-7400, Kristen Davis at the district office.