According to the State Health Department, many parents are waiting to vaccinate their students. However, proof of immunization (or an exemption) are required for the 2021-2022 school year.
Large numbers of parents will be scheduling well-check and vaccination appointments in preparation for the 2021-22 school year. Schedule now to ensure it gets done.
Along with your family physician, Salt Lake County Health Department offers immunizations at the following locations. Call 385-468-SHOT (7468) to schedule an appointment:
Salt Lake Public Health Center | 610 South 200 East | Salt Lake City
South Redwood Public Health Center | 7971 South 1825 West | West Jordan
Each office has limited hours. Other offices, such as the Ellis R. Shipp Public Health Center in West Valley, the Southeast Public Health Center in Sandy, and the South Main Public Health Center are currently closed for immunizations, due to COVID-19 but may re-open in the future.
- Early Childhood Immunization Requirements / English
- Early Childhood Immunization Requirements / Spanish
- 2021-22 Kindergarten Immunization Requirements / English
- 2021-22 Kindergarten Immunization Requirements / Spanish
- 2021-22 Seventh Grade Immunization Requirements / English
- 2021-22 Seventh Grade Immunization Requirements / Spanish