Non-Resident Student Application
If you wish to have your student attend Murray City School District for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year complete the Non-Resident Student Application.
Permits are approved as space is available and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Steps to Completing the Non-Resident & Intra-District Application Form
A payment of $5.00 is required for each application you complete. Click the icon below to complete the online payment process prior to complete the application. If payment is not received, the non-resident application will not be considered.
Complete the Non-Resident Student application
- If you live outside of the Murray City School District boundary, select the Non-Resident Application choice. Click here to see the boundary maps
- If you live inside the Murray City School District boundary and want to apply to a school other than your boundary area school, select the Intra-District Application choice.
- Select the school you are requesting from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the Current Boundary District, this is the school district that you currently live in.
Click here to see a list of school districts by zip codes
- Enter the name of the school your student is currently attending. If your student is going into kindergarten, please enter ‘pre-school’.
- Select the 2020-2021 Late Enrollment choice.
- Complete your student’s information. All information must be completed in order for the application to be considered.
- If your student is currently enrolled in any of the listed special programs, check the appropriate box(es).
- If your student has ever been suspended or expelled from a public school, provide that information.
- Electronically sign the document, provide a valid email address, and check the box if you give MCSD permission to request/receive a copy of your student’s transcripts.
- Click submit.
The following message will appear once your application has been submitted: Your form has been successfully completed. Once you see this message, you have completed the application process. You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted to the email address you put on the application.
The application will be forwarded to the requested school. The school administrator will approve or deny the application based on space available in the grade your requested. You will be notified by email.