Online Registration Information
Preschool & Kindergarten
Login to your Aspire parent account to register your child
Please read all instructions before contacting your child’s school for assistance
- Register a New Student without an Aspire Parent/Guardian Account
- Register a New Student with an Aspire Parent/Guardian Account
- Register a Current and Former Student (including ECEC)
Aspire has two different types of accounts
- Parent/guardian – to register your child
- Student – to view schedule & grades
For school boundaries please click here
1st – 12th grade students
will open on July 22nd
please check back then
Every student must register every year. Please review all instructions before starting.
There are two parts to registration. Links are listed below under Registration Procedure.
- Step 1 – Login to your Aspire parent account to register
- Step 2 – Pay school fees online through MySchoolFees, by mail, or in person at the school (secondary students only)
If you do not have a computer, you may visit any library, or you can use a computer at your student’s school
Non-resident students must be pre-approved before completing this section. See information below.
A NEW student is any student without a Murray Aspire ID number. If your student has ever attended a Murray City School District (MCSD) school, that student is not new. All new students must go to the schools to provide required documentation. Please call the school for more information.
- Registering New Students without an Aspire Parent Account
- Registering New Students with an Aspire Parent Account
- Registering Current and Former Students (including ECEC)
Aspire Account Information
Aspire Student Information System has two types of accounts
Student Account. This account is used for the student to access their grades. The username for this account is the student ID number. Students cannot register.
Parent Account. This account is meant for parents/guardians only. The username and password are created by the parent/guardian. Registration is done through a parent account.
Do not share your parent login information with your student
Do not include your student’s personal cell phone number anywhere in this system
If you are not sure if you have a parent account, or if you can’t remember your username, please call the school where your child will attend
If you do not have a parent account, you can create one on the Aspire homepage.
Common Mistake. While registering in Aspire, watch for the “Contacts” section and make sure to “+Add New Contact” so that all parents are listed here. Parents should not be listed in the “Emergency Contacts” section.
Let’s get started
Step 1 – Login to your Aspire parent account to register
Step 2 – Pay school fees – for secondary students only
Payment through MySchoolFees is strongly preferred, not mandatory and only available for returning students.
Hillcrest Junior High Fee Worksheet
mail to Hillcrest Jr. High, 178 E 5300 S, Murray, UT 84107
Riverview Junior High Fee Worksheet
mail to Riverview Jr. High, 751 W Tripp Ln, Murray, UT 84123
Fees can be paid at the schools
- School Fees Notice Grades 7 – 12
- Aviso de tarifas escolares de los grados 7 – 12
- School Fees Notice Grades K – 6
- Aviso de tarifas escolares Grados K - 6
Additional Information and Forms
New Electronic Device Orientation Video
All parents or guardians can view this 7-minute video by clicking the link below. MCSD is excited to provide your student with a Chromebook for use at school and, for secondary students, for use at home. A Chromebook will be provided for all students from grades K – 12.
The video covers:
- Rules for using each device
- Insurance program for damage (secondary students only)
- Consequences of misuse
- Safe Schools Video Link
Hillcrest Junior High Forms
- HJH Principal Letter
- HJH Attendance Policy
- HJH Citizenship Policy
- HJH Dress Code
- HJH PE Uniform Order Form
- HJH Spirit Shirt
Riverview Junior High Forms
Murray High School Forms
- MHS General Information
- MHS Approved Fees
- Cuotas aprobadas por MHS
- MHS PTSA Volunteer Letter
- MHS Drivers Education Letter
- MHS Parking Application
- MHS Schedule Change Form
- Academinc Calendar
- Districto escolar de la ciudad de Murray Calendario
- Community Service Obligations
- Obligaciones de servicio comunitario
- Fee Waiver Application Grades 7 – 12
- Aplicación de exención de pago Grados 7 a 12
- Free and Reduced Meal Online Application (you must log in to your Aspire account)
- Free and Reduced Meals, Information, Instructions and Application (paper form)
- Información, instrucciones y aplicación de alimentos gratuitos y reducidos
- School Meals Program Information and Prices
- USBE Statewide Online Education Program
- Bullying, Cyberbullying, Harassment, Hazing, and Retaliation Policy
- Interfering and Electronic Communication Devices Policy
- Interfiriendo y dispositivos de comunicación electrónica
- Truancy Board Policy
- Waiver of Fees Board Policy
If the student registration indicated a health concern, the parent/guardian is liable for completing the appropriate paperwork. The appropriate forms must be printed, completed, and returned to the school as soon as possible. Please go to the Health Services web page to view these forms.
Bus applications are not necessary. All eligible students have been assigned to a bus. To check your eligibility by your address please click the link Check your address.
If you have a special education bus need, please contact Kelli Kercher at 801-264-7400.
If your address shows a “walk-zone” under the school information, you are within the walking distance (1.5 miles for elementary, 2.0 for secondary). If under the school information, it shows a bus number, route number, stop location and time, you are eligible and already assigned to that stop. If no information is populated in your search, you are out of the MCSD boundaries and are not eligible for busing.
Non-Resident Enrollment Information
All non-resident students are required to re-apply to attend the MCSD at two different times during the K – 12 process.
- Sixth grade students must re-apply prior to entering junior high school
- Ninth grade students must re-apply prior to attending Murray High School
A payment of $5.00 is required for each application you complete. Click the icon below to complete the online payment process prior to complete the application. If payment is not received, the non-resident application will not be considered.
Complete the application form
Enrollment applications are considered in the order in which they are received. Each school looks at programs and capacity, as well as the overall past performance of each student in determining whether an enrollment application is accepted.
For general registration questions, please contact the MCSD help desk at 801-264-7426 or email@example.com