Murray PTA needs Judges for four (4) elementary school science fairs and for the overall District Science Fair. Some are in the daytime and some are after school or evening. Fewer students are participating this year and the judging will be conducted online – so we anticipate the process to easier than in years past.
Both students and judges will participate on the ZFairs platform which runs similar to a Zoom meeting, where students and judges will interact electronically about their science fair projects.
Here are the school fair details:
- McMillan Elementary: Jan. 13 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Their site link is https://ut-mstem.zfairs.com.
- Longview Elementary: Jan. 20 from 9:00 am to Noon. Their site link is https://ut-lestem.zfairs.com
- Grant Elementary: Jan. 20 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. Their site link is https://ut-ges.zfairs.com
- Horizon Elementary: Jan. 22 from 8:00 am to Noon. Their site link is https://ut-hesef.zfairs.com.
- Murray School District Science Fair: Jan. 25 from 5:00-8:00 pm. Any Riverview Jr. or Hillcrest Jr. High School student or High School student will need to go directly to the District Science Fair. There are no school fairs set for them this year. The district science fair link is https://ut-msdsef.zfairs.com.
Judges will need to go to these sites to register and will be given instructions on what to do, then receive a follow-up email for their judging assignments.
Thank you for your help with judging. This is always a meaningful and valuable program for children each year. If you have any questions, contact Laurel Fetzer at 801-414-9336.