Utah PTA, along with our very own Region 19 PTA, is the largest statewide volunteer organization working exclusively to improve the education, health, safety, and well-being of all children and youth.
We would love to have your voice and involvement in Region 19 PTA. Over the years we have worked together in many different important programs, including:
- After-school programs
- Health and nutrition activities
- Early childhood development and education
- Teacher and staff recognition
- Reflections art competition
- Science fair competition
- Spelling bee competition
- Battle of the Bands
- Issue awareness and prevention (bullying, internet safety, substance abuse, suicide, mental health, human trafficking, and more)
- Connect: Stay informed about your school and engage with teachers and principals.
- Discover: You will learn about a wide range of programs that will help your child excel.
- Speak Up: Membership is a seat at the table and an opportunity to share your perspective.
- Role Model: PTA involvement communicates a powerful message to students that education matters.
- Difference Making: Active membership helps advance local, state, and national laws and policies that improve the quality of education.
- Grant: memberhub.store
- Liberty: memberhub.store
- Longview: memberhub.store
- McMillan: memberhub.store
- Parkside: memberhub.store
- Viewmont: memberhub.store
- Hillcrest: memberhub.store
- Riverview: memberhub.store
- Murray High: memberhub.store