Murray City has had its own independent school district since 1906 and is proud of our history and contributions to the community, state, and beyond. Go here to read more about our history.
THE ROLE OF THE MURRAY BOARD OF EDUCATION
- Assure, through school personnel, the development of curriculum and implementation of instructional programs, which will serve the needs of all students in a changing society.
- Adopt policies, goals, priorities and procedures that provide direction to the operation of the District.
- Assure fiscal efficiency and integrity.
- maintain compliance with all legal requirements.
- Assure responsiveness to the educational needs of patrons and students in the District.
- Assure the informing of citizens regarding the operation of the District and the accomplishments of its schools.
- encourage citizen involvement through committees and school community groups.
- ensure an adequate standard of quality for the physical facilities and equipment in the District.
Executive Secretary to the Superintendent
Kristen Davis | 801-264-7400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
5102 Commerce Drive | Building #1, | Murray, Utah 84107
Phone: 801-264-7400 | Fax: 801-264-7456