Public Notice is hereby given that the Murray Board of Education of the Murray City School District in Murray, Utah will have public meetings as listed below in 2020.
SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS, STUDY SESSIONS, AND SPECIAL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Notice as of 3/16/2020: Due to social distancing directives to limit the spread of COVID-19, School Board Meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Board members will participate via teleconference. The public may view a live stream of the meeting on our YouTube channel by clicking here. Patron comments may be submitted via email to email@example.com up until 4:45 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
Public Meetings for 2020
- February 27, 2020 – Study Session
- May 28, 2020 – Study Session (tentative)
- June 11, 2020 – Board Meeting
- August 13, 2020 – Board Meeting
- August 27, 2020 – Study Session (tentative)
- September 10, 2020 – Board Meeting
- September 24, 2020 – Study Session (tentative)
- October 8, 2020 – Board Meeting
- October 22, 2020 – Study Session (tentative)
- November 12, 2020 – Board Meeting
- December 3, 2020 – Board Meeting
All Board Meetings and Study Sessions will be held at the Murray City School District Board of Education offices at 5102 S. Commerce Drive, and will begin at 5 PM. Special Meetings may occasionally be scheduled additionally and posted.
Murray Board of Education Patron Statement Procedure:
Patrons should arrive by 4:45 PM and sign their name on the Patron Sign-In Sheet in the foyer of the west door. Each speaker is limited to three minutes and must follow these presentation guidelines:
- When your name is called, please go to the podium to comment. It is helpful for the board if you would state your name.
- Please address your remarks to the Board Chair.
- Note that we will not be entering into dialogue at this time. The purpose of this agenda item is for you, the public, to inform the Board about your views.
- If members of the public have factual questions, the appropriate staff will be glad to address them after the meeting.
Patrons are always welcome to speak to the Board during the monthly Board Meetings.
Please refer to Board Policy SB 112 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION AT MEETINGS.
Meeting Agendas, Packets and Approved Minutes:
Agendas for current meetings are posted in the district office and online two days prior to the meeting.
To access information for current and past meetings and to see the meeting agendas, please click on this link; then click on the appropriate board meeting date to access the agenda, the packet information, and/or the minutes. If the approved minutes are not listed under a certain date, it is because they have not been approved yet. For regarding Board Meetings, agendas, or minutes, contact Kristen Davis at MCSD offices, 801-264-7400.
2019 Board Meeting Archives
- January 17, 2019 – Board Meeting; Study Session 4:30 PM
- January 31, 2019 – Study Session
- February 21, 2019 – Board Meeting
- March 14, 2019 – Board Meeting
- April 11, 2019 – Board Meeting
- April 25, 2019 – Study Session
- May 9, 2019 – Board Meeting
- June 13, 2019 – Board Meeting
- June 17, 2019 – Board Retreat 2:30 – 7:00 PM
- August 8, 2019 – Board Meeting
- August 8, 2019 – Truth in Taxation Hearing; 6:00 PM
- September 12, 2019 – Board Meeting
- September 26, 2019 – Study Session
- October 10, 2019 – Board Meeting
- November 21, 2019 – Board Meeting
- Agenda Audio Recording Minutes
- December 5, 2019 – Board Meeting