- Visit our Teaching and Learning Website Here
- Secondary Schools Approved Book List
- Elementary Schools Approved Book List
- Elementary Schools Approved Book List (by Grade Level)
- Elementary Schools Book review Request
- Textbook Disposal List
Teaching and Learning Team
Scott Wihongi, Assistant Superintendent/Department Chair | 801-264-7400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelli Kercher, Director, At-Risk Programs | 801-264-7400 | email@example.com
Melissa B. Hamilton, Director, Elementary Teaching and Learning | 801-264-7400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Williams, Director, Secondary Teaching and Learning | 801-264-7400 | email@example.com
Megan Kunzler, Secretary, Teaching and Learning | 801-264-7437 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
5102 Commerce Drive | Building #1 | Murray, Utah 84107
Phone: 801-264-7400 | Fax: 801-264-7456
MCSD Online Credit Options (Original/Recovery):
The Murray City School District offers grades 6-12 courses online through several options, including the following:
- State Online Education Program (SOEP) – This program enables eligible students to earn middle school and high school graduation credits through the completion of publicly funded online courses.
- Utah Students Connect
- BYU Independent Online Canvas Courses
- Northridge Learning Center
For more information, contact your counselor or Ms. Margaret Horton at the high school.
Visit our webpage: https://murrayhighinformation.webs.com/online-original-and-recovery-credit or go here for an informational flyer.
Click here to learn more about assessment ethics, coordination, and training.