The following Facility Rental Rates are in effect as per the BU 705 Regulation and Rental of Buildings & Grounds policy.
If you are interested in renting a facility email Kristen Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORY 1 – School or District Educational Use
CATEGORY 2 – Municipalities or Other Tax-Supported Agencies
CATEGORY 3 – Charitable or Non-Profit/Commercial Organizations (must provide 501(c)3 certificate)
CATEGORY 4 – Commercial Organizations, For-Profit Events
NOT RENTED – Computer labs, kitchens, tech labs, shops, track, etc.
All rentals are charged the room use fee and the supervisor fee. For large events, a custodian fee may be charged. The auditorium technician cost is added when audio/visual/or special lighting requests are made. Payment is due one week in advance of the event.
Rental requests are taken beginning July 15 for the following school year. For example, if you would like to book an event in October 2018, you can contact the office after July 15, 2018 to schedule it. If you would like to book an event in October 2019, you need to wait until July 15, 2019 to request the date.
MURRAY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FIELD AND TRACK
- Public Use – Walkers and Joggers
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM, 6:00 PM – Dark
- Saturday: 6:00 AM – Dark
- Sunday: Closed
- The track is not available for rental.
MURRAY HIGH TENNIS COURTS
- The tennis courts are available for public use beginning. No public use during school hours in the normal school year schedule. Lights will not turn on before 6:00 AM or after 10:00 PM.
- There are no restroom facilities available for public use.
- The courts are first come first serve basis, unless the court is rented. There will be a weekly schedule posted outside the courts.
*Upon Agreement. Special Events: Championship games for Murray Max Soccer and Murray Ute Little League Football are allowed at the cost of custodial and supervision fees. The organizations would be responsible for providing liability insurance.
**The Grand Piano may be tuned upon request of the renter, however, the cost will be the responsibility of the renter.