EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION CENTER (ECEC)
MURRAY EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION CENTER preschool programs are designed to promote the development of the whole child and to offer a wide variety of experiences in the areas of social, emotional, academic and creative growth.
2020-2021 ECEC Open Registration Information
Registration will re-open May 4, 2020. Please CALL or EMAIL Kaydee Fondaco to begin the registration process. Office hours are Monday -Thursday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
801-264-7404 or kfondaco@ murrayschools.org
You will need to provide (via email or by mailing in) the following:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- $75 registration fee *As the ECEC currently only accepts cash or check/money order, the required registration fees will be collected at a later date.
If you submitted a 2020/2021 Registration Form for enrollment prior to March 12, 2020, please read the following:
- Registration payments have been applied to secure your child’s enrollment at the Murray Early Childhood Education Center Preschool for the 2020/2021 school year. Applied meaning that your spot for the next school year is secured.
- Cash payments have been applied and processed/deposited.
- In an effort to avoid causing financial difficulties for our ECEC families, payments provided by check will be applied and placed ON HOLD ( the check will not be deposited at this time and kept locked in a secure place) until further notice. Once we are back to business as usual, I will contact you and have you approve the deposit of that check or issue us a new check.
- Registration fees attached to March tuition fees have been applied and processed.
We are looking forward to having your child here with us in the Fall of 2020!
Summer 2020 Programs at the ECEC
More info TBA
- 2020-21 ECEC School Brochure
- Welcome New Parents Letter
- Basic Information
- High Scope Curriculum
- Illness Policy
- Nut Free Facility Rule
- Payment Policy
- Vision & Mission Statement
PARENTS: If you have concerns about your child’s development, please call us to find out if your child is eligible for FREE screening. Children must be 3–5 years of age and live within the Murray School District boundaries. Safe and Orderly School Policy: No person shall, on the basis of sex, race, national origin, age, and/or disability be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or any of the programs or activities. Murray Early Childhood Education Center (ECEC) programs comply with the Murray School District Safe and Orderly Schools Policy (PS 416). Copies of this policy are available in the ECEC and Murray School District offices.