EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION CENTER (ECEC)
MURRAY EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION CENTER preschool programs are designed to promote the development of the whole child and to offer a wide variety of experiences in the areas of social, emotional, academic and creative growth.
We are currently in the process of preparing for the 2020/2021 school year. As the Early Childhood Education Center (ECEC) is a school in the Murray City School District, we will be following all of the Return to School Guidelines, with some Pre-K specific protocols. We aim to have this information available soon.
ECEC will not be hosting a Back to School Open House. Information regarding classroom procedures, drop off/pick up, payments, information sharing, etc. will be shared with families via ASPIRE email. Please be sure to register your student on ASPIRE.
There are limited openings remaining for both 3 and 4 year old classes. ECEC class registration MUST BE completed through Preschool Coordinator Kaydee Fondaco and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Class openings are LIMITED. Please call or email to inquire about class availability or with any questions. 801-264-7404 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have concerns with your child’s development and would like to schedule a developmental screening, please call or email the ECEC office and leave the requested information.
ASPIRE 2020/2021 ECEC online registration is now OPEN. This step is required for all special education students, as well as tuition-based students with confirmed class placement.
If you are unsure about your child’s class placement for 2020/2021 at ECEC, please email Kaydee Fondaco. email@example.com
CLASSES BEGIN SEPT. 8th or 9th (based on the class for which your child is registered). Class times currently remain the same, please watch for changes in the Return to School Guidelines for ECEC.
If you submitted a 2020/2021 Registration Form for enrollment prior to March 12, 2020, please read the following:
- Registration payments have been applied to secure your child’s enrollment at the Murray Early Childhood Education Center Preschool for the 2020/2021 school year. Applied meaning that your spot for the next school year is secured.
- Cash payments have been applied and processed/deposited.
- In an effort to avoid causing financial difficulties for our ECEC families, payments provided by check will be applied and placed ON HOLD ( the check will not be deposited at this time and kept locked in a secure place) until further notice. Once we are back to business as usual, I will contact you and have you approve the deposit of that check or issue us a new check.
- Registration fees attached to March tuition fees have been applied and processed.
We are looking forward to having your child here with us in the Fall of 2020!
Summer 2020 Programs at the ECEC
The ECEC will not be holding Summer Adventure or Kindergarten Readiness classes in Summer 2020. We look forward to seeing students return in Fall 2020!
- 2020-21 ECEC School Brochure
- Welcome New Parents Letter
- Basic Information
- High Scope Curriculum
- Illness Policy
- Nut Free Facility Rule
- Payment Policy
- Vision & Mission Statement
PARENTS: If you have concerns about your child’s development, please call us to find out if your child is eligible for FREE screening. Children must be 3–5 years of age and live within the Murray School District boundaries. Safe and Orderly School Policy: No person shall, on the basis of sex, race, national origin, age, and/or disability be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or any of the programs or activities. Murray Early Childhood Education Center (ECEC) programs comply with the Murray School District Safe and Orderly Schools Policy (PS 416). Copies of this policy are available in the ECEC and Murray School District offices.