Murray City School District Administrative Offices
5102 S. Commerce Drive
Murray, Utah 84107
- Provide learning opportunities for students to excel personally, professionally, and academically.
- Foster a culture of mutual respect, leadership development, transparency, and collaboration.
- Integrate technology to impact student achievement.
- Ensure responsible stewardship over financial resources.
District Employees Awards & Recognition List (updated 7/10/19 dw):
This is an ongoing list which includes the following and other MCSD employee awarding:
- MCSD Teacher & Classified Employee of the Year and nominees
- Pinnacle Award recipients (Murray Education Foundation)
- Laura Baker Teacher Award Scholarships
- Various recognition’s for staff, departments & schools from local, state & national, including: PTA Awards & PTA Golden Apple Award (when MCSD is awarded), MCSD Board of Education recognition, Huntsman Award for Excellence in Education (when MCSD is awarded), additional District-wide teacher and student awards.