Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
5102 Commerce Drive | Building #1 | Murray, Utah 84107
We’re excited to have your student in Murray City School District!
If you just moved into MCSD and are interested in enrolling during the current school year 2022-2023, follow the instructions below shown in the Non-Resident Application for the 2022-2023 School Year drop-down window.
If you want to enroll in MCSD next school year 2023-2024, follow the instructions below shown in the OPEN ENROLLMENT Non-Resident Application 2023-2024 School Year drop-down window.
- This is only for one of the following: (1) new out-of-boundary students to the district, (2) current students, living outside the district boundary, that are transitioning from elementary to junior high or junior high to high school, or (3) current in-boundary students wishing to attend a different school within the district. All others do not need to re-enroll.
- The $5 application fee must be paid online before completing the enrollment application
- Only one application is permitted per student (choose only one school to apply for enrollment in)
- Only parents and legal guardians can enroll a student
- Non-resident applicants will be notified by email as they are processed by the administration. If you don’t see this notice, check your email provider's SPAM folder or call the District Office.
- OPEN ENROLLMENT applications will be processed and answered by March 31, 2023.
The Two-Step Process:
- Go here to pay the $5 application fee.
- Go here to complete the LATE ENROLLMENT Application for the 2023-2024 school year.
If you have questions, email the district at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-264-7400.