MCSD SPANISH Dual Immersion Language Program
For additional information, please contact
Lindsey Romero,, Teacher Specialist at 801-264-7400, Ext. 5019
The Horizon Elementary & MCSD Secondary Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program meetings will be held:
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Murray City School District Offices
5102 South Commerce Drive, Murray 84107
- 6:00-7:00 PM Parents of Incoming First Grade students
- 7:00-8:00 PM Parents of all Currently Enrolled 6th Grade Dual Immersion students
Elementary student Parent Meeting Invitation Letter
(current kindergarten student age)
Secondary student Parent Meeting Invitation Letter
(for spring outgoing 6th graders)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MCSD Spanish Dual Immersion Language Program
- Submit application to Horizon Elementary School by FEBRUARY 2, 2017 by 4:00 PM, or postmarked by Feb. 2, 2017
- Notification of selection made on or before FEBRUARY 9, 2017.
- If selected, return Parent Commitment Form by February 24, 2017.
- Submit Open Enrollment Form at the District Office, if needed.
- MCSD Dual Immersion Language Program Application – English
- Aplicación del programa MCSD de doble inmersión lingüística – Español
LINKS TO RELATED WEBSITES & RESOURCES: