Open Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year will open on Wednesday, December 1 at 8:00 am. But don’t worry, you have until February 18 at 5:00 pm to enroll your student(s). Registration is entirely online – another announcement will be made on December 1 with a link to the registration page and instructions.
- There is a $5 application fee that must be paid online with the online enrollment application
- Only one application is permitted per student (can only choose one school to apply for enrollment in)
- Only parents and legal guardians can register a student
- This is only for new students to the district or students within the district that are transitioning from elementary to junior high or junior high to high school – all others do not need to re-enroll.
- Non-resident applicants will be notified by email on March 31, 2022. If you don’t see this notice, check your email provider SPAM folder or call the District Office.
If you have questions, email the district at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-264-7400.