Parents as a reminder, Murray City School District’s 2021-22 food service program is under a waiver from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This means meals are provided to all enrolled children free of charge. 

Meal service is restricted to this population to maintain safety for our students. Meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, with no discrimination in the course of the meal service.

Free meals to students are provided at the following school sites:

  • Grant Elementary School
  • Horizon Elementary School
  • Liberty Elementary School
  • Longview Elementary School
  • McMillan Elementary School
  • Parkside Elementary School
  • Viewmont Elementary School
  • Hillcrest Jr. High School
  • Riverview Jr. High School
  • Murray High School

Check with the individual schools for serving times.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  1. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  2. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.