Open Enrollment for MCSD is now underway. You have until February 2 at 5:00 pm to enroll your student(s). Open Enrollment is entirely online in a simple two-step process.
- This is only for one of the following: (1) new out-of-boundary students to the district, (2) current students living outside the district boundary who are transitioning from elementary to junior high or junior high to high school, or (3) current in-boundary students wishing to attend a different school within the district. All others do not need to re-enroll.
- The $5 application fee must be paid online before completing the enrollment application.
- Only one application is permitted per student (can only choose one school to apply for enrollment in).
- Only parents and legal guardians can enroll a student.
- Non-resident applicants will be notified by email around the end of March 2024. If you don’t see this notice, check your email provider’s SPAM folder or call the District Office.
The Two-Step Process:
If you have questions, email the district at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-264-7400.